Douglas M. Cecil
Adjunct Professor in Pastoral Ministries
B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1974; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 1984; D.Min., 1991.
Dr. Douglas Cecil, an ordained minister and former officer in the U.S. Air Force, served as associate professor of Pastoral Ministries at Dallas Seminary for eighteen years. He currently serves as Life Stage 5 pastor at Christ Chapel Bible Church in Fort Worth, Texas. A professional certified chaplain with Healthcare Chaplains Ministry Association for twenty-five years, Dr. Cecil is a regular tour leader in Israel, and his teaching interests include writing and research in the areas of evangelism and pastoral care.
- PM102 - Evangelism
- PM405 - Seminar on Evangelistic Issues and Strategies
- PM611 - Pastoral Care in the Hospital
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM205 - Selected Topics of Biblical
- What Katrina Has Taught Us about the Church - (11/01/2005)
- The 7 Principles of an Evangelistic Life: Moody Publishers: 2003
- "Review of 'Fathering like the Father.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 161, no. 641 (2004). 125-125.
- "Review of 'Engaging the Closed Minded.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 158, no. 632 (2001). 507-507.
- "Review of 'Real Evangelism.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 157, no. 628 (2000). 505-505.
- "Review of 'When Empty Arms Become a Heavy Burden.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 155 (1998). 253-253.
- "Review of 'Welcome to the Family: An Introduction to Evangelical Christianity.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 154 (1997). 125-126.
- "Review of 'New Dictionary of Christian Ethics and Pastoral Theology.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 153 (1996). 126-126.
- "Review of 'The Hunger for Significance.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 150 (1993). 127-127.
- "Review of 'The AIDS Epidemic: Balancing Compassion and Justice.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 148 (1991). 378-378.
- "Review of 'Between Life and Death.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 148 (1991). 252-252.
- "Review of 'The Supervision of Pastoral Care.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 147 (1990). 380-381.
- Pastoral care in the hospital
- Radio controlled aircraft