Glenn R. Kreider
Professor of Theological Studies
BS, Lancaster Bible College, 1986; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1990; PhD, 2001.
Dr. Kreider identifies his motivations as his passion for the triune God and his desire to help others respond to divine revelation in spirit and truth. Prior to coming to DTS he directed Christian education and pastored a church in Cedar Hill, Texas. Dr. Kreider’s research interests include Jonathan Edwards, theological method, and our eschatological hope. He is married to Janice and they have two children. Dr. Kreider enjoys his adorable black lab named Chloe, two pugs, bold coffee, and good music.
- ST101 - Introduction to Theology
- ST102 - Trinitarianism
- ST103 - Angelology, Anthropology, and Hamartiology
- ST104 - Soteriology
- ST105 - Sanctification and Ecclesiology
- ST106 - Eschatology
- ST205 - Issues in Theological Method
- ST215 - Issues in Soteriology and Sanctification
- ST220 - Issues in Dispensational Theology
- ST225 - Issues in Ecclesiology
- ST295 - Systematic Theology Colloquium
- ST605 - Apologetics
- HT225 - Seminar on the History and Theology of the Middle Ages
- TS1002 - Seminar in Theological Method
- TS1004 - Seminar in Twentieth-century American Evangelical Thought
- TS2005 - Seminar in Systematic Theology
- TS2010 - Seminar in Historical Theology
- Eschatology: Biblical, Historical, and Practical Approaches: Festschrift for Dr. Craig Blaising Kregel Academic: 2016
- Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism: Moody Publishers: 2015
- Exploring Christian Theology: Creation, Fall, and Salvation: Bethany House Publishers: 2015
- God with Us: Exploring God's Personal Interactions with His People Throughout the Bible: P & R Publishing: 2014
- Exploring Christian Theology: The Church, Spiritual Growth, and the End Times: Bethany House Publishers: 2014
- Jonathan Edwards's Interpretation of Revelation 4:1-8:1: University Press of America: 2004
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Sinners in the Hands of a Gracious God." Bibliotheca Sacra 163 (2006). 259-75.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "What Child Is This? And What Does He Ask of Us?: Worship and Adoration." Dallas Morning News (2005). 1, 5.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "An Evangelical View on the Catholic Church." The Christian Post (2005).
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Review Essay of Jonathan Edwards: Philosophical Theologian." Ars Disputandi 4 (2004).
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Living Peaceably One with Another: An Exhortation from Jonathan Edwards to Live at Peace Amid Division and Strife (1)." The Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth 12, no. 1 (2004). 12-14.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Living Peaceably One with Another: An Exhortation from Jonathan Edwards to Live at Peace Amid Division and Strife (2)." The Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth 12, no. 6 (2004). 153-55.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Multi-Site Church Phenomenon." The Commentary: Association of Evangelical Ministers 3, no. 1 (2004). 1, 8.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Jonathan Edwards's Theology of Prayer." Bibliotheca Sacra 160, no. 640 (2003). 434-456.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "‘God Never Begrutches His People Anything They Desire:’ Jonathan Edwards and the Generosity of God." Reformation and Revival Quarterly 12 (2003). 71-91.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "One God, Three Persons." Kindred Spirit 25, no. 4 (2001). 12.
- Systematic theology
- Theological method
- Jonathan Edwards
- American evangelicalism
- Coach youth sports (baseball and basketball)