Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural Studies, TESOL Coordinator
BA, Cornerstone University and Seminary, 2002; MABEL, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2006; PhD, Free University of Berlin, 2013.
A native of Ukraine, Inna Chats has always been interested in language. She has studied at the Language School in Kiev, Ukraine receiving a Diploma in the English Language. Dr. Chats’ doctoral dissertation is “The Inductive Interactive-Analytical Approach to the Learning of Koine Greek for Adults” and received with cum laude and magna cum laude for disputation. She has served as a Language Teacher with Beit Sar Shalom Evangeliumsdienst; as Director of Language Programs and Lecturer of the OT Hebrew, NT Greek, and English with the Messianic Institute; and also as a Language Teacher of English, German and Russian at ABACUS Institute in Germany. She holds an M.A. in Bible Exegesis and Linguistics and Ph.D. in Comparative Linguistics and Philosophy and Humanities.
- WM605 - General Linguistics
- WM610 - Introduction to TESOL
- WM615 - Methodology & Practice of TESOL
- Academic: Teaching Biblical Hebrew, Koine Greek
- Also teaching English, German and Russian to individuals and groups of adults and children
- Linguistic research
- Translating of speeches, articles, and songs (Hebrew, English, German and Russian)
- Music (singing / song writing), reading, swimming, and skiing