Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural Studies, International Student Advisor
BS, Stephen F. Austin University, 1996; MA/CM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2002; candidate, PhD, King's College London, 2010-present.
Jenny McGill directs the International Office at DTS and has served in international education since 2000. Besides her role in admissions and programming, she manages services for academic, cultural, and immigration issues related to international students. She serves as intercultural consultant for Global Arena. In 2006, she received a Fulbright award for the International Education Administrator Program to Germany and the Czech Republic. Travel for volunteer work, study, and research has taken her to Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- RS100 - Research Seminar for International Students
- WM220 - Preparing for Cross-Cultural Ministry
- “Internationalizing the Campus: Cultural Competency and Adjustment” in Connecting for Christ: Overcoming Challenges Across Cultures : 2009
- "International Student Migration: Outcomes and Implications." Journal of International Students 3, no. 2 (2013). 167-181.
- "Leadership in Small Talk." Outcomes (2013). 42.
- "An Interview with Alister McGrath." Kindred Spirit (2012).
- "Review of 'Local Theology for the Global Church.'" Bibliotheca Sacra , no. 169 (2012). 504-506.
- "Review of 'Working with Words: On Learning to Speak Christian.'" Leaven , no. 20 (2012). 212-13.
- "Out of the Office and Into the World: A Personal Perspective on the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program." Institute for International Education (IIE) Networker (2010). 35.
- "Review of 'Subverting Global Myths: Theology and the Public Issues.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 166 (2009). 372-74.
- "The Laborer." International Educator 1 (2009). 60.
- "Caring for Earth's People: The Call to Care." Kindred Spirit 32, no. 3 (2008). 8-9.
- "From Behind the Desk to Crossing Borders." The Fulbright Funnel 3 (2008).
- "WorldLink for NAFSA Toolkit." Published Online (2003).
- Cultural anthropology
- Social psychology
- Intercultural communication
- International education
- Sociology of religion
- Migrant minorities