Mark S. Young
President of Denver Seminary, Professor of World Missions and Intercultural Studies
BA, Marshall University, 1977; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1981; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 1990.
Dr. Mark Young has been involved in theological education in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union for more than twenty-five years. He was the founding academic dean of Biblijne Seminarium Teologiczne in Wroclaw, Poland. Along with teaching and consulting assignments in seminaries in Asia, Africa, and Europe, he formerly served as the senior executive pastor for Missions at Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas. Dr. Young currently serves as the President of Denver Seminary and specializes in mission theology and the theology of church and culture.
- “Planning Theological Education in Mission Settings: A Context-Sensitive Approach” in With an Eye on the Future: Development and Mission in the 21st Century Marc: 1996
- Young, Mark S., "Theological Approaches to Some Perpetual Problems in Theological Education." Christian Education Journal 2 n.s., no. 1 (1998).
- Young, Mark S., "Nurturing Spirituality in the Matrix of Human Development." Christian Education Journal 10, no. 2 (1990). 87-98.
- Mission theology
- Gospel and culture
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?