Chair of Media Arts and Worship, Senior Professor of Media Arts and Worship
BA, Texas Tech University, 1976; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1981; ThD, 1988.
Dr. Grant enjoys teaching courses in homiletics, drama, oral interpretation, and creative writing. He also serves on the board of directors for Insight for Living. Dr. Grant has coauthored several books and has written, produced, and acted for radio, television, theater, and film. Dr. Grant is married to Lauren and they have three grown children and one grandson (Lauren is "Lolly"; Reg is "Pop"). Reg loves to spend time on his ranch south of San Antonio. You'd never know it from his cultured personality, but this guy can "cowboy up" right quick.
- TODD 310A
- PM103 - Expository Preaching I
- PM104 - Expository Preaching II
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- DM450 - Creativity in Preaching
- Telling Stories to Touch the Heart: How to Use Stories to Communicate God's Truth: Wipf & Stock Publishers: 2001
- Storm: WaterBrook Press: 2001
- The Power Sermon : Countdown to Quality Messages for Maximum Impact: Baker: 1993
- Ebony Moon: NavPress: 1993
- “The Holy Spirit and the Arts” in Who’s Afraid of the Holy Spirit: An Investigation into the Ministry of the Spirit of God Today? Biblical Studies Press: 2005
- Grant, Reg, "Literary Structure in the Book of Ruth." Bibliotheca Sacra 148 (1991). 424-441.
- Literary critical theory
- Dramatic theory and praxis
- Building a dollhouse for my daughter
- Playing guitar