DTS Statistical Information
Fall 2012 Enrollment
2,007 Total students 1,103 Dallas students 321 Extension students 411 Online students 204 Continuation students 190 International students 1364 Men 643 Women 70+ Denominations 57 Foreign countries 51 US States/Territories 33 Median Age
Enrollment by Program
- 13,965 alumni
- Serving in 103 countries
- 550,141 square feet facility space (18,020 - classroom; 68,770 - office; 157,120 - public; 12,272 - meeting rooms; 293,959 - housing; excludes physical plant).
- Minimum one parking space per 25 square feet of classroom space within 500 feet of the main campus buildings.
- Located within 3 miles of Downtown Dallas and entertainment venues.
- Public transportation readily accessible to campus by free private bus to rail, and public bus and rail systems.
- 20 acres of ornamental landscaping providing a relaxed community environment.
- Custodial cleanliness level 2 of industry standard on the 5-point Likert Scale.
- 5-professional facilities staff members with 22 total part-time and full-time associates providing services in custodial, grounds, maintenance, activities, and construction.
- Facilities condition, maintenance, and investment complied into an ongoing Facilities Investment Portfolio forecasting model.
- Web site maintenance work order submission and auto email requestor update procedure.
- Energy efficient scheduling and automated lighting.
- 7-phase facilities/utilities/campus master plan in created in 1995 (completed phase 3).
- 346 beds in two high-rise buildings, built 2002 and 2008.
- 90% of the campus is architectural barrier free for ADA compliance to include exterior auto-opening doors. Two oldest historical non-academic buildings remaining.
- 50% of current classroom space equipped with new furniture, an electrical outlet per student, and state-of-the art video projection equipment.
- Faculty has capability to control lighting scenes.
- Standard WiFi (802.11b and 802.11g) available in the Library, Walvoord Student Center and Mitchell Ministry Center.
- LAN network ports available in the library for student use.
- MAC and PC student computer labs available in the Library Media Center.
- DTS Recycling and Environmental Resources
- Read about DTS's commitment to good stewardship of the environment.
- Read a Kindred Spirit article discussing how to care for the environment.