Alumni Continuing Education
All Online Courses and Syllabi are available free to Alumni for viewing at any time. You must be registered and logged in to watch online courses.
- Audit any of the master's-level courses offered at DTS
- Pay the Alumni Audit rate.
- No grades are given and the course work need not be completed.
- Complete the DTS Alumni Nondegree Application form to start the process.
- Graduates may enroll as a regular student in any of the master’s-level courses offered at DTS for the special Alumni Tuition Rate plus the General and Technology Fees.
- Course work is required, exams are taken, and grades will be recorded on your transcript.
- Since these courses are transcripted, other schools may accept them as transfer credit. However, if you want to apply these courses towards another degree at DTS, you will need to pay the full tuition rate.
- Complete the DTS Alumni Nondegree Application to start the process.
Alumni CBTS Completion Program
- This program allows all qualified non-graduated alumni the opportunity to complete the Certificate of Biblical and Theological Studies (CBTS) program.
- Complete and return the application to the Admissions office.
The DTS catalog contains degree plans, course descriptions, and faculty listings.
If you are interested in pursing another degree at DTS, you will need to apply through the Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact the Alumni Office at 888-DTS-ALUM and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Placement Office
- Continuing Enrichment
- Ministry Directory