Placement: Alumni and Current Students
We provide alumni and graduating students with practical guidance and encouragement in the ministry search through:
- Resume Development
- Referral Service
- Interview, Candidating, and Compensation Guidance
- Apply for DTS placement services with our confidential online placement application
- Current students should enter placement 9 – 12 months before graduation.
- MA[BS] and CBTS graduates are generally not accepted into placement services since these programs do not train for vocational ministry.
- Pay the $35 annual fee. NOTE: Fee is waived for graduating students
- Once approved, use your login and password to access the Ministry Opportunities Listing (MOL), our online job database.
- Resume Recommendations (PDF)
- Sample Cover Letter (PDF)
- Candidating (PDF)
- Interview Questions (PDF)
- Pastoral Compensation (PDF)
- Create your own resume or use examples below. Word has several good newsletter templates. Powerpoint is versatile and easy to use. Save final resume as a pdf.
- 214-841-3606 or 888-DTS-ALUM
- Placement Office
- Continuing Enrichment
- Church Directory