Taking Care of Yourself while Still Taking Care of Your Ministry
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Dr. Chip Dickens
Chairman of the Biblical Counseling Department at Dallas Theological Seminary
Managing and protecting your own life while still leading others is a difficult balance. Join us as we explore practical ways to take care of your own relationships and responsibilities and still have your ministry thrive.
- Network over lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. A boxed lunch is provided.
- Dallas Seminary campus, Campbell 110
- Time to network with other local ministry leaders.
- Learn what is and isn’t working in other churches.
- Receive a contact list for all participants who attended.
- Receive discussions notes from the moderator and participants.
- Area pastors and church staff members. If you serve in a senior leadership role on your church staff, this forum is for you.
- $15 (price includes lunch)