EATFE Goes to Hollywood
Conversations on Theology and Culture
Biennial Consultation | Pasadena, CA
January 15-18, 2014
Purpose of EATFE
EATFE is the evangelical caucus of the Association of Theological Field Education (ATFE). EATFE meets biannually for the purpose of professional development and collegial support. Members often remain in contact with each other for mutual encouragement, resourcing, and accountability. Professional papers are presented by members at the biannual conferences on topics relevant to theological field education. Facilitated discussions explore various issues related to the formation, development, and placement of students preparing for Christian vocational ministry. The meetings are designed for both those new to theological field education and those serving as a life career. The Evangelical Association of Theological Field Educators invites and encourages you to share the joy of partnership and friendship with faithful and gifted colleagues.
To register visit http://eatfe2014.eventbrite.com.
- Early registration: $125 (postmarked/received on Friday, Dec. 6, 2013)
- Late registration: $145 (payments received after Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013)
- This fee includes the cost of materials, snacks, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and three breakfasts.
- Lunch on Saturday and dinners are not covered by your registration.
- Guest breakfasts for three days are $25 per person in addition to the attendee’s registration fee.
- Katherine Horvath will be handling the registration logistics and payment. Below, you will find her contact information if you require assistance.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (GCTS) continues to graciously offer their assistance.
- Please call Josh or Rose at 978-646-4046. Tell him/her you need to pay for EATFE 2014 conference registration.
- Please give him/her your total. The amount is $125 per person, in addition to any extra guest breakfast fees. If you’re paying for several people, please give the names of the people included.
- Please give the address of where the receipt should be e-mailed.
- Please make checks to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
- Send to:
Dr. Katherine Horvath, EATFE Registrar
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street - Box 241
South Hamilton, MA 01982
Contact Guest Center Director directly: Anna Merritt
Phone: 626-204-1140, email@example.com
Cost: starting at $62.95/room (other rooms and suites available)
Ms. Merritt has requested you contact her directly to obtain the EATFE discount and room options.
The Fuller Guest and Conference Center
700 Locust St., Pasadena, CA 91101
General Information: www.fuller.edu/guestcenter
Phone for contact other than reservations: 626-204-1050
Distance from Fuller Seminary: 0.5 miles
Three local airports provide easy access to Fuller Seminary:
- Burbank International Airport (15 miles from Fuller Seminary)
- Los Angeles International Airport - LAX (32 miles from Fuller Seminary)
- Ontario International Airport (37 miles from Fuller Seminary)
Shuttle services are available at each airport. You can reserve online or pay the driver.
- SuperShuttle - $25-$50 one way
- Primetime Shuttle - $25-$50 one way
- FlyAway Shuttle (Only available from LAX. $6-8 one way. Shuttle transports you to Union Station in downtown Los Angeles. You can then take the Gold Line train to Pasadena. See link below for more information.)
More Transportation Information
Visit Fuller’s website: www.fuller.edu/Campuses/Pasadena/Transportation
Registration Logistics & Payment
Katherine Horvath, Administrative Director of Mentored Ministry & Placement
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
Fuller Theological Seminary
Co-Chairs of EATFE
Daryl Smith, Assoc. Prof. Mentored Ministry & Christian Leadership
Asbury Theological Seminary - Florida
Dipa Hart, Director of Internships
Dallas Theological Seminary