Internship Job Board
Churches & Organizations
The Internship Job Board is a tool to help your organization get the word out about internship opportunities. DTS publicizes these positions to students but does not assist in the recruiting or placement process.
Requirements to post an internship:
- Organization holds to the core biblical doctrines of DTS
- Position is a minimum of 7-10 hours per week
- Service occurs at the internship site
- Position lasts at least one semester
- Position is under the guidance of a ministry mentor
If your position does not meet those requirements, please post it as a non-internship opportunity.
Contact the church or ministry directly to apply for internships posted here. Be sure the opportunity meets the requirements of your degree program.
Churches and ministry organizations that hold to the core biblical doctrines of DTS may advertise on the Internship Job Board. The Spiritual Formation and Leadership department is unable to verify references. Therefore you should carefully evaluate opportunities listed on the website. Be sure to receive approval for your internship. Applying to an opportunity listed on the website doesn’t guarantee the Seminary will approve it for credit. You and the organization must also arrange any compensation.
- Educational Ministries & Leadership