DTS can help students and alumni find a variety of ministry jobs, internship positions, and non-ministry work. We can also help churches, ministries, and employers post jobs for students and alumni.
Find a Job (Students & Alumni)
- Search student internships - Find positions for internship credit available to current students (paid or unpaid).
- Search non-internship positions - Find other part-time ministry positions available to current students (paid or unpaid).
- Search full-time ministry positions - Find jobs for graduates or those about to graduate.
- Search full or part-time jobs - Find non-ministry work opportunities for students and spouses (requires a username and password).
Post a Job (Churches & Ministries)
- Part-time (internship) - Submit or update jobs for current students which meet the internship criteria: 7-10+ hours per week, under the guidance of a ministry mentor.
- Part-time (non-internship) - Submit or update other local ministry positions for current students.
- Full-time ministry position (for DTS alums) - Submit or update jobs for DTS graduates through the Alumni Office.
- Post full or part-time job - Submit or update non-ministry work opportunities for DTS students or spouses.
Jobs at DTS
Current DTS Positions - This lists on-campus positions currently open at DTS.
Employment Application - Download and complete to apply for a position at DTS
Note: International (non-immigrant) students are not eligible to obtain off-campus employment (per regulations from the US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services). Positions posted here are not necessarily endorsed by Dallas Theological Seminary.