Scholarships for Part-Time Students
Traditionally, DTS has awarded scholarships to full-time students (those taking at least 12 hours); however, beginning Fall 2013, DTS will begin awarding scholarships to Dallas campus students who are working full-time (at least 30 hours per week) while taking a part-time course load (9-11 hours).
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Work full-time (at least 30 hours per week over the course of a year)
- Take a part-time course load (at least 9 hours)*
- Attend the Dallas campus
- Be in good standing with the Seminary (i.e., not on probation)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Demonstrate Financial need
* Please note that students taking 8 or fewer hours are not currently eligible for this scholarship. You must be enrolled for between 9-11 hours. Students taking 12 or more hours are eligible for traditional scholarships.
For current Dallas campus students and accepted students