- This site is intended for current DTS students only.
- Luke’s Online is for donations only – no selling or trading of items listed on this website.
- The student is responsible for contacting the donor directly and arranging pick-up of item. It is your responsibility to inspect items for safety and operability. DTS personnel have not inspected items nor do they have information beyond what is posted on this website.
- Please forward all comments, questions, and suggestions to email@example.com.
- Luke’s Online is for donations of large items only, such as furniture and electronics. This website does not facilitate pet adoptions or goods-for-service trades. No selling or trading of items listed on this website.
- You will be contacted directly by the DTS student interested in your item.
- If you are contacted by individuals who are not current DTS students but have gained your name and number from this website, please e-mail this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each item is screened before being posted and could take up to two business days to appear.
- Listed items will continue to be posted until Luke's Online is contacted by the donor. If an item is no longer available please e-mail email@example.com to have it removed from the website.
- Donations are tax-deductible when given to a DTS student. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.