Charitable Gift Annuities
Give a gift that keeps on giving! A Dallas Theological Seminary charitable gift annuity does just that:
- It gives you (and others) dependable fixed income for life
- It allows you to give a gift to DTS
- It produces significant income and estate tax savings
Here are just a few ways a DTS charitable gift annuity can help meet a need or goal for you personally or others all-the-while supporting DTS in a very significant way:
- Give you and your spouse an income stream for life
- Fund a “college fund” for your children or grandchildren
- Provide for your aging parents and honoring them at their death with the gift to DTS.
- Honor your Sunday school teacher by having the class gift into a gift annuity for his benefit by creating an income stream for your teacher for his/her life.
- Plan for retirement by giving a gift now to DTS but deferring the time until later when you (and your spouse) would begin to receive an income stream.