Dallas Theological Seminary Scholarship Program
The Scholarship Program at Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS) provides tuition aid and other financial assistance for Dallas Theological Seminary students from the United States and around the world. The DTS Scholarship Committee selects qualified candidates for scholarship awards based on their financial need and other requirements as established by DTS and the terms of scholarship agreements established by donors.
Distributes an annual award using all or a designated portion of the principal and earnings each year. Current Scholarships are usually funded on an annual basis.
- A minimum gift of $1,500 and annual commitment for at least five years is required to establish a Current Scholarship.
- No fees are charged to establish or administer a Current Scholarship.
Distributes an annual award at a rate that is designed to preserve the scholarship fund and its purchasing power in perpetuity.
- A minimum gift of $25,000 is required. A donor may build the fund to $25,000 through smaller gifts; however, distribution will not occur until the fund reaches $25,000.
- There is no cost to establish an Endowed Scholarship, but a small fee is assessed quarterly to cover the cost of investment management and administration.
- The principal is invested and a portion of the investment value is distributed each year (currently 5%).
International Leaders Scholarship
The high standard of education at DTS attracts leaders of leaders who often graduate at the top of their class and are recognized for their future ministry potential. ILSP leverages scholarship funds to equip kingdom influencers with academic, spiritual, and leadership training.
- Learn more about this program