The Offerings for Sin
Catalog: T75FTB_02 How does Christ fit into the picture concerning the Old Testament Feasts? Do the sacrifices and the Law stand in opposition to grace, or are they somehow linked together? And what is the believer's role in the life of mercy and grace? In this series Dr. Pentecost explains how the arrival of the New Testament brought a new depth of understanding to the Old Testament.
The Feasts and the Law: Why Were They Given?
- The Purpose of the Law
- The Purpose of the Sacrifices
- Worship through the Offerings
- The Offerings for Sin
- Set Apart as Priests
- The Distinction Between Holy and Common
- The Death of Christ in Israel's Feasts
- The Coming of Christ in Israel's Feasts
- The Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:11-22)
- The Law of Redemption