Australasia: Mobile Programs
In Australasia, DTS offers four mobile programs: MACL, MACS, MBTS, and CGS.
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
- The MACL enables you to stay in your current ministry while DTS partners with local church and parachurch ministries to offer a seminary degree. DTS tailored the program to help you better love and serve your people. You’ll learn alongside other like-minded leaders working for the good of your community and city.
- Master of Arts (Christian Studies)
- The MACS provides a strong foundation for Christians living out their faith in any setting. It is designed primarily for lay leaders who desire training so as to better serve within their church or parachurch organization.
- Master of Biblical & Theological Studies
- The MBTS is a 36-hour degree designed for business professionals and laypersons who desire to be equipped to serve in the workforce, at home, and in the church. The MBTS gives students an overview of the entire biblical story, introduces them to key theological concepts, and includes 12 free elective hours.
- Certificate of Graduate Studies
- The CGS provides Christian laypersons who desire a short program of seminary studies to equip them for effective ministry in the local church or missionary candidates who anticipate service in nonprofessional ministries whose mission board requires graduate study in Bible and theology.
January 2016 Auckland Course
BE109 Ruth, Psalms, Jonah, & Selected Epistles
January 18-23, 2016
An exposition of Ruth, Psalms, Jonah, and three of Paul's epistles (Romans, Ephesians, and Philippians) that are not taught in the other required Bible courses, with emphasis on the biblical theology of these books, their genre, and application.
To register, please contact Dr. Richard Foundation.
Snell's Retreat Centre
20 Goodall Road, Snells Beach
How It Works
There are three types of courses offered in the Mobile MACL, MACS, MBTS, and CGS—courses in Auckland, in Dallas, and online. We have specifically designed the course rotation so that every other semester either we send a professor to you to teach a live course, or you come to Dallas for specially designed courses for Mobile MACL, MACS, MBTS, and CGS students.
*Course schedule under development.
|2016||BE109||ST101 RS101||BE101||BE102 SF 110||DTS sends a professor to you for in-depth biblical theology. Spiritual Formation program begins.|
|2017||ST102 SF 110||BE104 SF 110||CE105 BE105 BE103 SL305 SL801 Intro||BE106 ST103||The winter is a three-week intensive in Dallas that has pre- and post-work.|
|2018||PM101||BE107||ST104||SL801 ARP||Continue online and local courses. Ministry Residency Program introduced.|
|2019||ST105 ST106||SL802 Commencement!||Complete your ministry residency and graduate in Dallas. Finish your last class the week after commencement.|
Dr. Richard Fountain
BAgr, Massey University, 1989; DipAgrSc 1991; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2003; PhD, 2010.
View full bio.
Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
The MACL is a 62-hour program that prepares graduates for organizational leadership roles in a wide variety of ministry settings, from the church to the marketplace.Pastor Keith Twigg works on his MA/CL from Montana.
Master of Arts (Christian Studies)
The 62-hour MACS is for lay leaders serving in capacities other than vocational ministry. This degree provides a strong foundation for Christians living out their faith in any setting.Jennie Allen equips women to serve others.
Hear Dr. Darrell Bock discuss cultural engagement in his recent interview on New Zealand's RHEMA radio. >>