Articles by Mikel Del Rosario
- Thinking Theologically About Sex
- Helping Your Kids Make Wise Choices
- What Does Convicted Civility Look Like?
- A Counseling Model for Cases of Spousal Abuse
- Recommended Resource: Kingdom Calling
- Your Work as Ministry
- Weakness in Ministry
- Is Religion Evil?
- Why Does God Allow Evil?
- Recommended: When Helping Hurts
- Was Mark’s Gospel Forged?
- Sexuality and the College Hookup Culture
- Recommended: Business for the Common Good
- 3 Cultural Engagement Lessons from Acts 17
- Your Work- Is it More than a Paycheck?
- 5 Tips for Visiting People in the Hospital
- When Jerusalem Meets Main Street
- Did Jesus Fake His Miracles?
- Christian Ambassadors in a Post-Christian World
- 7 Key Differences Between Protestant and Catholic Doctrine
- How to Help Someone in an Abusive Relationship
- Did Luke Get The Christmas Story Wrong?
- 3 Simple Ways to Respond to Human Trafficking
- When Your Family Doesn't Believe
- Are the Creation Accounts in Genesis 1 and 2 Different Stories?
- Putting Reason In Its Place
- Talking with Your Kids about Sex
- The Church As A Contrastive Community
What happens when a church unashamedly engages the culture, while living as exiles in a post-Christian context? Holiness.
- The Importance of Being Patient
Have you ever felt agitated listening to a religious view that’s different from your own? Stay uncomfortable! Allowing someone to share their religious experiences or ideas is a key part of navigating spiritual conversations.
- Who Is Your Neighbor? No, Really
Remember the last time you moved? You unpack, reorient and get to know your neighbors. Or did you? We live in an increasingly individual and separated society with cell phones, ear buds and text messages safely cushioning us from interpersonal interaction. It is easy to live our lives without ever really engaging those right next to us, even on the most superficial of levels.
- Discussing Your Faith
- Can I Trust What The Bible Says About Jesus?