Start with the end in mind.
We hope and pray that by crafting a vision for how you can complete your degree, you will experience the joy and resolve that comes through being confident in God's purpose and presence in your life. We are here to walk with you along the road.
Below are some key questions to ask that will clarify your next steps. If at any point you have a question, please let us know how we can help!
- How many hours can I afford to take this semester?
Our Financial Aid Calculator provides a picture for how the numbers might line up.
- What assistance is available to me? What are the application deadlines?
For scholarship, TMS (monthly payment plan), and Stafford Loan deadlines, consult the financial planning page.
- What classes do I need to take? What courses might I take this semester?
First, check your degree audit. Your degree audit is a record of the classes you have taken (or are presently taking: "IP" = In Process) and the ones you need to take for your degree program.
Also, if you are actively logged into CampusNet in one browser tab, you can view the course schedule in a separate tab and it will indicate classes you have taken (strike-through text) and classes you need to take (highlighted).
- View your Degree Audit (You will be required to log in to CampusNet) To review degree requirements, read the "Degree Plan" section of each degree page, or browse the catalog for your specific degree.
- Degree Page
- DTS Catalog It’s always a good idea to check the pre- and co-requisite list, too. With all this information in hand, you can sketch out a schedule using the auto-calculating form:
- Create Your Schedule
- Pre- and Co-Requisites
- How do I register? What are the registration and payment deadlines?
A quick how-to video on the registration process can be seen below.
- Payment deadlines for Masters, PhD, and DMin program registration deadlines can be found on the Registrar's page.
- How do I pay for classes?
Through a variety of means! There are many different elements to consider, we've compiled a great summary for you.
- What if I have additional questions?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-874-4444, or by stopping in to our office on the 1st floor of Walvoord.
Registration Walkthrough Video
- Student Services
- Advising Center
- Area Activities
- Kerygma News
- Student Groups
- Student Ministry and Job Board
- The Compassionate Servant