Report Violence, Abuse, or Harassment
Reporting Discrimination and Harassment
Any student, staff or faculty member who believes he or she has been the victim of discrimination, discriminatory harassment, or sexual harassment, including any type of violence or sexual misconduct is urged to report the matter.
Students, staff or faculty who witness or learn of another person becoming the victim of discrimination, discriminatory harassment, or sexual harassment, including any type of violence or sexual misconduct are also urged to report the matter.
If you see an act of violence, have suspicions that violence is occurring or fear that violence is imminent, call 911 immediately.
Title IX Coordinators:
Co-Coordinator, John Bloom - 214-887-5591
Co-Coordinator, Karen Holder – 214-887-5221
- Resources Coordination:
- Dean of Students Dr. Robert Garippa -214-887-5361
- Director of Human Resources, Karen Holder – 214-887-5221
- General Questions & Concerns:
- Student Services – 214-887-5360
- Human Resources – 214-887-5221
- Campus Safety and Security Chief John Bloom – 214-887-5591
- Campus Police – 214-887-5590
- Emergencies – 911 & Campus Police – 214-887-5590
- Counseling and Emotional Support Services: Kelly Cheatham, Counseling Services, 214-887-5360
- About DTS
- Alumni & Placement
- Community Covenant
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- What Makes DTS Different?