Glenn R. Kreider
Professor of Theological Studies
BS, Lancaster Bible College, 1986; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1990; PhD, 2001.
Prior to teaching at DTS, Dr. Kreider served as Director of Christian education and then as Senior Pastor in Cedar Hill, Texas. His research and writing interests include Jonathan Edwards, theological method, theology and popular culture, and our eschatological hope. Dr. Kreider believes that grace really is amazing; it is a thought that will change the world. He is married to his best friend, Janice, and they have two grown children, a son-in-law, and one granddaughter, Marlo Grace. He and Janice enjoy live music, good stories, bold coffee, and their four rescue dogs-two pugs, a chihuahua, and a black lab, Chloe.
- ST101 - Theological Method and Bibliology
- ST102 - Trinitarianism
- ST103 - Angelology, Anthropology, & Hamartiology
- ST104 - Soteriology
- ST105 - Sanctification & Ecclesiology
- ST106 - Eschatology
- ST205 - Issues in Theological Method
- ST215 - Issues in Soteriology & Sanctif
- ST220 - Issues in Dispensationl Theology
- ST225 - Issues in Ecclesiology
- ST295 - Systematic Theology Colloquium
- ST605 - Apologetics
- HT225 - Sem on the History & Theology of the Middle Ages
- TS1002 - Sem in Theological Method
- TS1004 - Seminar on Evangelicalism
- TS2005 - Sem in Systematic Theology
- TS2010 - Sem in Historical Theology
- Eschatology: Biblical, Historical, and Practical Approaches: Festschrift for Dr. Craig Blaising Kregel Academic: 2016
- Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption: A Developing and Diverse Tradition: Moody Publishers: 2015
- Evidence for the Rapture: A Biblical Case for Pretribulationism: Moody Publishers: 2015
- Exploring Christian Theology: Creation, Fall, and Salvation: Bethany House Publishers: 2015
- God with Us: Exploring God's Personal Interactions with His People Throughout the Bible: P & R Publishing: 2014
- Exploring Christian Theology: The Church, Spiritual Growth, and the End Times: Bethany House Publishers: 2014
- Jonathan Edwards's Interpretation of Revelation 4:1-8:1: University Press of America: 2004
- “The History of Dispensationalism in Seven Eras” in Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption: A Developing and Diverse Tradition Moody Publishers: 2015
- “Dispensationalism” in The Routledge Encyclopedia of Protestantism Routledge: 2004
- “John Nelson Darby” in The Routledge Encyclopedia of Protestantism Routledge: 2004
- “Tribulationism” in The Routledge Encyclopedia of Protestantism Routledge: 2004
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Sinners in the Hands of a Gracious God." Bibliotheca Sacra 163 (2006). 259-75.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "What Child Is This? And What Does He Ask of Us?: Worship and Adoration." Dallas Morning News (2005). 1, 5.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "An Evangelical View on the Catholic Church." The Christian Post (2005).
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Review Essay of Jonathan Edwards: Philosophical Theologian." Ars Disputandi 4 (2004).
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Living Peaceably One with Another: An Exhortation from Jonathan Edwards to Live at Peace Amid Division and Strife (1)." The Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth 12, no. 1 (2004). 12-14.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Living Peaceably One with Another: An Exhortation from Jonathan Edwards to Live at Peace Amid Division and Strife (2)." The Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth 12, no. 6 (2004). 153-55.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Multi-Site Church Phenomenon." The Commentary: Association of Evangelical Ministers 3, no. 1 (2004). 1, 8.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "Jonathan Edwards's Theology of Prayer." Bibliotheca Sacra 160, no. 640 (2003). 434-456.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "‘God Never Begrutches His People Anything They Desire:’ Jonathan Edwards and the Generosity of God." Reformation and Revival Quarterly 12 (2003). 71-91.
- Kreider, Glenn R., "One God, Three Persons." Kindred Spirit 25, no. 4 (2001). 12.
- Systematic theology
- Theological method
- Jonathan Edwards
- American evangelicalism
- Coach youth sports (baseball and basketball)