William D. Lawrence
Senior Professor Emeritus of Pastoral Ministries, Adjunct Professor in DMin Studies
BS, Philadelphia College of Bible, 1960; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1964; ThD, 1968.
Dr. Lawrence enjoys a wide range of ministry that includes teaching, pastoring, church consulting, and conference speaking. A member of the Seminary faculty for twenty years, Dr. Lawrence has served in a variety of church positions both in the United States and in more than twenty-five other countries. He has served on a number of national and international Christian boards and served as the executive director for Dallas Seminary’s Center for Christian Leadership from 1988 to 2000. He currently serves as Senior Professor Emeritus of Pastoral Ministries and Professor of D.Min. Studies.
- DM101 - The Ministry Leader
- DM510 - Leadership Evaluation and Development
- PM101 - Spiritual Life
- PM104 - Expository Preaching II
- PM302 - Leading the Church in Effective Ministry
- Wilderness Wanderings: Learning to Live the Zigzag Life: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform: 2016
- Effective Pastoring : Giving Vision, Direction, and Care to Your Church: Word: 1999
- Beyond the Bottom Line : Where Faith and Business Meet: Moody: 1994
- Lawrence, William D., "Distinctives of Christian Leadership." Bibliotheca Sacra 144 (1987). 317-329.
- Leader formation
- Watching sports