What We Believe
- the Trinity
- the full deity and humanity of Christ
- the spiritual lostness of the human race
- the substitutionary atonement and bodily resurrection of Christ
- salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone
- the physical return of Christ
- the authority and inerrancy of Scripture.
For a full definition of each item, see the Doctrinal Statement page.
The mission of Dallas Theological Seminary as a professional, graduate-level school is to glorify God by equipping godly servant-leaders for the proclamation of His Word and the building up of the body of Christ worldwide.