Christian Heritage Tour 2023
You are invited to join DTS for a special five-day tour through New England at the height of the fall foliage season!
Dr. John Hannah, a Dallas Theological Seminary distinguished professor whose expertise is church history, will lead us on a study tour of our country’s rich Christian heritage. He will be joined by DTS president, Dr. Mark Yarbrough, who will add inspirational devotional teaching.
We will see many sites that are significant to our nation’s formation, and we will study the lives and religious convictions of our Puritan forefathers. Also, this particular weekend you will experience the beautiful fall color in New England.
- Visit several sites on the Freedom Trail and learn how our Christian heritage is rooted in Boston’s beginnings.
- See Lexington Green where “the shot heard around the world” was fired and Concord’s Old North Bridge where the British advance was stopped and the American Revolution began.
- Take in the beauty of the Northeast’s fall foliage.
- Visit the home and conference grounds of Dwight L. Moody.
- Visit Plymouth Rock and see Mayflower II, the full-scale replica of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to Plymouth.
- Experience the life of the colonists in the recreated seventeenth-century English village.
- Worship together in one of America’s oldest churches.