Join Dallas Theological Seminary on a life-transforming journey March 8 – 20, 2020. Immerse yourself in the sights, culture, and breathtaking landscapes of the Holy Land! The Bible will come alive in ways you never thought possible and your daily walk, prayer life, and understanding of Scripture will be forever changed.
- Special communion service at the Garden Tomb
- Opportunity for baptism or re-dedication in the Jordan River
- Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee on a replica from Jesus’s time
- A pilgrimage to Bethlehem, the city of Jesus’s birth
- Time for prayer at the Western “Wailing” Wall in Jerusalem
- Walk the very roads on which Jesus walked!
- Find out more about our tour leaders, itinerary, cost, and frequently asked questions.