- This event has passed.
Creating Bible Timelines in Word
September 11 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 21, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on September 26, 2018 at 11:30am
Creating Bible Timelines in Prezi
Location: Mosher Library 001
Instructor: Chris Reynolds
In this session, you will learn how to use Microsoft Word to help you create a Bible timeline for classes such as BE103 and BE104. No prior knowledge is required to attend this session. We highly recommend this session to BE students but everyone is welcome.
• Create an account in Prezi and learn how to use it
• Create a sample timeline in Prezi
• Draw the timeline and date markers
• Insert dates and other information
• Insert pictures or clipart
• Print the timeline
To reserve a seat, call (214) 887-5285, stop in at the Media Center (basement of Mosher Library) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited.