- This event has passed.
September 5, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 18, 2018 at 11:30am
One event on September 27, 2018 at 11:30am
Location: Mosher Library 001
Instructor: Felix Garza
In this session, you will learn the most used functions in PowerPoint. Zero or little previous experience with PowerPoint is required for this session. During the course of our time together you will be taken through the steps needed to complete the map assignment for BE103 and to create a short slide show.
• How to start a presentation from preset templates.
• How to create slides from preset layouts.
• How to add and modify content (text, shapes, pictures).
• How to add and modify slide transitions and animations.
• How to change the order of slides and animations.
• How to label a map of Israel for the BE assignment
• How to change aspect ratio
To reserve a seat, call (214) 887-5285, stop in at the Media Center (basement of Mosher Library) or email email@example.com. Seating is limited.