The Seminary permits the employment of qualified relatives of employees, of the employee’s household, or immediate family as long as such employment does not, in the opinion of the Seminary, create actual conflicts of interest. More information about this policy is available upon request.
View the employment benefits available to all full-time employees at DTS.
Off-Campus Student Jobs
Find internships, ministry positions, secular employment, and volunteer opportunities.
Post or edit internships, ministry positions, secular employment, and volunteer positions.
There are no full-time or part-time openings at this time. Thank you for your interest in employment at DTS.
- Houston Campus
- About DTS-Houston
- Master of Theology (ThM)
- MA in Biblical Counseling (MABC)
- MA in Christian Education (MACE)
- MA in Christian Leadership (MACL)
- MA in Cross-cultural Min. (MACM)
- MA (Christian Studies) (MACS)
- Master of Biblical & Theological Studies (MBTS)
- Certificate Program (CGS)
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
- Programs in Chinese
- Classes in The Woodlands
- Scholarships & Special Offers
- Houston Stories