Administrative Assistant II – Registrar
The Administrative Assistant II will assist students in all phases of degree program completion through the specific duties listed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or sufficient experience.
- At least two years working with student records or Registrar process or related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Follow FERPA policies relating to student records.
- Update student and maintain student records
- Process course registrations
- Process waiting lists for courses.
- Process spouse and tuition-free registrations.
- Register alumni non-degree students.
- LOA/Withdrawal Processing
- Monitor and process transcript requests
- Assist students/alumni with the transcript order process.
- Process paper transcripts as requested.
- Print diplomas, awards, and certificates and prepare for distribution
- Assist with all commencement activities.
- Serve as backup to front desk; answering phone and assisting all office visitors
- Serve as backup person answering and distributing incoming registrar emails.
- Assist Registrar and Associate Registrar with various processes, as assigned.