Administrative Assistant I
The Administrative Assistant for the Department of Media Arts and Worship will oversee and assist the department faculty and staff in the performance of their job duties, manage the department budget, and welcome visitors to the department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Canvas
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Current human resources and/or compensation credentials or certification preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Manage the department budget
- Perform general office tasks including scheduling and assigned duties
- Coordinate with Project Manager to make travel arrangements for faculty as needed (includes domestic and international flights/hotel accommodations, on-site travel arrangements, etc.)
- Provide accommodations for visiting professors
- Maintain and purchase office supplies
- Maintain a record of persons visiting the department