Administrative Assistant II – Advancement Events
This position provides administrative support for the Special Events Coordinator and executes other assigned events/projects.
- This position is at the front desk of the Advancement Department, so must be able to welcome and communicate well with anyone who comes in the office.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlooks
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Initiate print work and mailings (invitations) multiple times per year for Advancement events
- Work with MarCom Department and oversee mailing of all event HTD/invitations
- Assist the Special Events Coordinator with on-campus Advancement events including:
- All print work for on-campus events and conferences
- Occasional small on –campus lunches with donors
- Keep RSVPs
- Assist the Special Events Coordinator with off-campus Advancement events including:
- Golf Tournament (annually in the spring)
- T Bar M donor retreat (annually in the spring)
- Fundraising Banquest (approx.. 2-3 per year –some travel will be required)
- Spring Suppers for area donors (2 per year)
- Christmas Parties for donors (2-3 per year)
- Getaway Weekends for donors (approx.. 2-3 per year)
- Annual Women’s conference in May
- Run Studio Enterprise reports for events invitation lists and keep track of RSVPs
- File/organize event records
- Add event attendee information to Studio Enterprise database
- Type letters, memos, reports, worksheets for Gold Tournament
- Work with Accounting Department to handle event registration fees for Gold tournament, etc.
- Maintain and handle receipts and credit card bill for the Special Events Coordinator
- Process honorarium/payment request per Special Events Coordinator
- Update event calendars, including DTS Master Calendar
- Help transport and load/unload all event supplies, decorations, etc.