Assistant Admissions Processor
The Assistant Admissions Processor will process and evaluate national and international transcripts, answer phone calls as backup to the Admissions Receptionist, provide prospective students with information about DTS, and assist with preparation of office mailings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
- Must have computer and data entry experience.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and function in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with DTS and its programs.
- Positive personality.
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
- Experience at DTS as a student or as the spouse of a student (preferred).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Enter application information into Slate/CampusNexus Engage.
- Evaluate transcripts and other documents from applicants and enter that information into Slate/CampusNexus Engage.
- Answer phones as backup to the Admissions Receptionist.
- Merge and correct duplicate applicant records and files, including editing references in applications.
- Assign evaluators to admissions files.
- Process degree change requests, including reclassification forms.
- Process daily letters and labels. Oversee new student book giveaways.
- Other duties as assigned by the Admissions Processor.