The DTS Bookstore Clerk will provide excellent customer service for Bookstore walk-in, telephone, and online order customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exceptional self-motivation with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excels at working as part of a team and possesses a positive attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to climb up and down ladders.
The Bookstore Clerk will be responsible to fill orders, restock shelves, run the cash register, answer phones, maintain the organization and presentation of the front counter, and help with the Bookstore operations.