Perform all duties that pertain to the preparation of mail and packages to be delivered to campus and students daily. Deliver mail and packages to campus. Process on account mailings and prepare for daily run to post office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be available 4 hours a day 5 days a week and Saturday
- Must perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Prolonged periods of standing, must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Process both incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Make mail and package deliveries on campus
- Operate customer service window, selling stamps, shipping packages
- Fill and deliver material orders for campus departments
- Stock warehouse
- Deliver mail to Post Office in the afternoon
- Cross-train in all areas of Mail Services
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor from time to time