Multi-Trade Maintenance Technician
This position is responsible for multiple types of maintenance and repairs of campus buildings, fleet vehicles, and grounds.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work safely in potentially hazardous situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some mechanical trade experience.
- Must have driver’s license.
- Ability to work in physically demanding conditions.
- Must be able to work from ladders and scaffolding.
- Maintain campus lighting systems, including replacing bulbs as needed.
- Assist HVAC, plumbing, access management, fleet vehicle, and electrical trades staff with repairs and preventative maintenance projects.
- Complete minor grounds maintenance projects.