Office Manager & Executive Assistant to the Dean
The Office Manager and Executive Assistant to the Dean is responsible for providing a constant office presence and general coordination for the internal details of the office. The position will support the Dean of DTS-Houston by managing the calendar and making travel arrangements as needed. In addition, this position will work with the Dean to manage expense approvals, facilitate Executive Team & staff meetings, and other duties as determined by the Dean.
- At least two years’ previous administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Train and supervise other administrative staff
- Manage travel arrangements for faculty as needed; provide hospitality for visiting professors.
- Manage the calendars of administrative assistants, and other office calendars as requested (Faculty and staff meeting schedules)
- Approve timesheets for all DTS-Houston PT employees
- Maintain and purchase all office supply inventory
- Maintain a record of all campus visitors
- Perform general office tasks including scheduling, office event planning and support, and other duties as assigned
- Meet weekly with the Dean to manage his calendar and travel, as well as meet regularly for topics pertinent to the development of the DTS-Houston campus
- Participate in Institutional Effectiveness meetings alongside the Executive Team
- Manage Office Administrators
- Coordinate office calendar for all PT staff
- Assist in execution of directives given by the Executive Team