Systems Analyst II
The Systems Analyst II is responsible for developing/maintaining core business applications and supporting functional users by developing technical solutions for business needs.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills and knowledge of two or more 4th generation programming languages and/or databases.
- NET / C# and ASP. NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Web Application Development, REST, SOAP
- SQL & SQL Server
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, mathematics, computer science, or related area required and two years experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Confers with user departments to identify system requirements, develop functional design specifications to meet requirements, and solve complex business problems.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic.
- Assists user departments in developing procedures and provides user training.
- Provides guidance and training to lower level, less experienced analysts.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the business functions, user needs, capacity, and limitations of equipment, operating time, and desired results in order to provide data solutions.
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, design, develop, test and implement projects.
- Create any technical specification as required by the project.
- Develop third party integration services.
- Report status of design and code activities including deviations that impact scope, schedule and budget to the project manager
- Develop and revise application, program and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correct any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Programming.