Salary: $10-$11.00 per hour
The Administrative Coordinator will greet students and direct them to the appropriate resources both within the Advising Center and around campus.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills through phone, email, and in-person, be detail-oriented and organized, have a multi-tasking ability amidst interruptions, be a self-starter exhibited by integrity and confidentiality, be computer literate and able to efficiently record activities and contacts, and be a problem solver.
It is desired that the candidate be a DTS student with good experience at DTS, be good with a variety of age groups, be able and willing to work as part of a team, and be creative.
A minimum two-year commitment is requested. Employment is contingent on the results of a background check at the point of hire. Please direct any questions or inquiries to Human Resources.
- Answer questions related to Student Advising
- Answer the primary telephone for the Advising Center
- Maintain the Advising Center’s main email address
- Coordinate Advising Center events
- Order Office Supplies
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Academic Advising