Department: Mail Services
Salary: $11.50-$12.50 per hour
The Mail Services Administrative Assistant will work with the Manager and Director of Campus Services to ensure efficient day to day operations of Mail Services, and be backup for Copy Center and Fulfillment operations.
The successful applicant will have the ability to follow instructions, good communication skills, a valid Texas driver’s license, good organizational skills, be able to work as a team member, analytical skills, a self-starter, be willing to make a two-year commitment, and a typing speed of 30 wpm.
Desired Skills are computer skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in preparing clerk work schedule
- Forward and return mail and packages
- Do inventory adds and deletes
- Do address look-ups
- Resolve orphan package issues
- Deliver mail to the Post Office in the afternoon
- Process both incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Operate customer service window: selling stamps, shipping services
- Fill and deliver materials orders for campus departments
- Stock warehouse
- Assist with mailing projects and fulfillment jobs
- Cross-train in various areas of Mail Services
- Process and manage invoices
- Assist the Manager and Director of Campus Service in the budget reconciling
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor from time to time