Application: Asking the Right Questions
Learn what questions to ask when attempting to apply the Bible. (Speaker Disclaimer)
Global Pastors Network: Bible Study Methods
- Why Study the Bible?
- What is Personal Bible Study?
- The Process: Observation
- The Process: Interpretation and Application
- Observation: Who? What? Where?
- Observation: When? Why? Wherefore?
- Observation: Mark 4:35-42 Exercise - Part 1
- Observation: Mark 4:35-42 Exercise - Part 2
- Interpretation: Content and Context
- Interpretation: Comparison, Culture, and Consultation
- Interpretation: Romans 12:1-2 Exercise
- Application: Know, Relate, Meditate, and Practice
- Application: Asking the Right Questions
- Application: Ezra 7:10 Exercise
- Implementing Personal Bible Study