Aubrey M. Malphurs
Senior Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership and Pastoral MinistryAA, University of Florida, 1964; BA, Florida Atlantic University, 1966; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1978; PhD, 1981.
Dr. Malphurs is a visionary with a deep desire to influence a new generation of leaders through his classroom, pulpit, consulting, and writing ministries. He is involved in a number of ministries ranging from church planting and growth to leadership development. He has pastored three churches and is the author of numerous books and articles on leadership and church ministry. Currently he is the president of the Malphurs Group and is a trainer and consultant to churches, denominations, and ministry organizations throughout North America and Europe. His research and teaching interests include church planting, church growth, and leadership development.
- PM103 - Expository Preaching I
- PM301 - Pastoral Theology and LeadershipI
- PM302 - Pastoral Theol & Leadership II
- PM302 - Worship and Pastoral Care
- PM341 - Church Planting I
- PM905 - Special Topics in Pastoral Ministries
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- DM305 - Select Topics of CE Issues in Today's Ministry
- DM525 - Strategic Planning and Mission for Ministry
small construction projects