Director of International Student Services; Director of Services for Students with Disabilities; Adjunct Professor in Educational Ministries and LeadershipBA, Spring Arbor University, 1996; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2003; PhD, 2012
Carisa enjoys helping others explore how to think theologically about studies, vocation, and life. She spent 11 years serving in the area of Academic Advising. Carisa now serves international students as they consider how DTS training can transform them for ministry in an ever-changing world.
- EML102 - History & Philosophy of Christian Education
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML215 - Teaching in Christian Higher Ed
Theology and culture
Integration (interdisciplinary, faith and learning)
DTS Voice Videos
- "Kenneth O. Gangel: A True Educational Leader." Christian Education Journal (3:2:1). 2004.
- "Howard G. Hendricks: A Teacher Who Changes Lives." Christian Education Journal (3:2:1). 2004.
- "Unilateral and Bilateral Brain Hemispheric Advantage on Visual Matching Tasks and Their Relationship to Styles of Religiosity." Journal of Psychology and Theology 1996.