Douglas M. Cecil
Adjunct Professor for Doctor of Ministry StudiesBA, University of Cincinnati, 1974; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1984; DMin, 1991.
Dr. Douglas Cecil, an ordained minister and former officer in the U.S. Air Force, served as associate professor of Pastoral Ministries at Dallas Seminary for eighteen years. He currently serves as Life Stage 5 pastor at Christ Chapel Bible Church in Fort Worth, Texas. A professional certified chaplain with Healthcare Chaplains Ministry Association for twenty-five years, Dr. Cecil is a regular tour leader in Israel, and his teaching interests include writing and research in the areas of evangelism and pastoral care.
- PM102 - Evangelism
- PM405 - Advanced Evangelism: Theology, Apologetics, & Gospel Presentation
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- DM205 - Selected Topics of Biblical Issues in Today's Ministry
Pastoral care in the hospital
Radio controlled aircraft
- Review of "Fathering like the Father." Bibliotheca Sacra (161:641). 2004. 125-125.
- Review of "Engaging the Closed Minded." Bibliotheca Sacra (158:632). 2001. 507-507.
- Review of "Real Evangelism." Bibliotheca Sacra (157:628). 2000. 505-505.
- Review of "When Empty Arms Become a Heavy Burden." Bibliotheca Sacra (155). 1998. 253-253.
- Review of "Welcome to the Family: An Introduction to Evangelical Christianity." Bibliotheca Sacra (154). 1997. 125-126.
- Review of "New Dictionary of Christian Ethics and Pastoral Theology." Bibliotheca Sacra (153). 1996. 126-126.
- Review of "The Hunger for Significance." Bibliotheca Sacra (150). 1993. 127-127.
- Review of "The AIDS Epidemic: Balancing Compassion and Justice." Bibliotheca Sacra (148). 1991. 378-378.
- Review of "Between Life and Death." Bibliotheca Sacra (148). 1991. 252-252.
- Review of "The Supervision of Pastoral Care." Bibliotheca Sacra (147). 1990. 380-381.