Edward W. Shyu
Assistant Director of Online Chinese Studies, Adjunct Professor in Educational Ministries and Leadership and Adjunct Professor for Doctor of Minitry StudiesBS, Ocean University, Taiwan, ROC, 1987; MIBA, West Coast University, 1992, MDiv, International Theological Seminary, 1995; DMin, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2010; DEdMin, 2017.
Dr. Shyu has served as Missionary Director of CEF San Gabriel Valley Region in mobilizing Good News Clubs in public schools and training Sunday school teachers at local churches since 1999. He also has served on pastoral teams at Chinese local churches in Southern California. His major duties are building online or hybrid courses for online Chinese studies. His passion is to teach children, train teachers, and equip leaders so that they are able to teach the truth, preach the Gospel, and make disciples for the Lord.
- EML5101 - Introduction to Educational Ministries and Leadership
- EML5105 - Teaching Process and Media Presentations
- EML5401 - Age-level Ministries
- EML5425 - Effective Ministry with Adults
- EML5705 - Principles and Practice of Disciplemaking
- PM5101 - Christian Life and Witness
- RS5101 - Orientation and Research Methods
- DE7101 - The Educational Ministry Leader
- DM7102 - Applied Research Project Development Seminar
- DM7335 - Trends and Issues in Christian Education
- DM7356 - Marriage and Family Ministry Cohort
Systematic Theology: Eschatology & Ecclesiology