Assistant Professor of Biblical CounselingBS, University of Missouri–Columbia, 2001; MD, 2005; MABC, DTS, 2015.
Dr. Wade obtained her Medical Degree from University of Missouri-Columbia and is a Board Certified Family Physician with a special interest in mental health. She has been practicing medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians for over 15 years. She also graduated from DTS with a Masters in Biblical Counseling and is a Licensed Professional Counselor. Dr. Wade is married to Kweku and they have two children.
- BC5210 - Counseling Theory
- BC5225 - Abnormal Human Behavior
- BC5230 - Lifestyle & Career Development
- BC5235 - Social & Cultural Foundations
- BC5260 - Psychopharmacology for Therapists