J. William Johnston
Associate Professor of New Testament Studies, DTS-HoustonBA, University of Texas, 1990; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1994; PhD, 2002.
Before Dr. Johnston was a believer he doubted the accuracy of Scripture translations, and therefore the integrity of the Bible. After coming to faith he decided that the only way to find out whether the translations were reliable was to learn the original languages. After majoring in the classics at the University of Texas, he came to DTS and discovered that teaching was his passion. His research interests are Greek grammar, syntax and Johannine studies.
- BE5106 - Acts & Pauline Epistles
- NT5101 - Elements of Greek
- NT5102 - Elements of Greek
- NT5103 - Intermediate Greek
- NT5104 - Introduction to New Testament Exegesis
- NT5305 - Exegesis of Gospel Narrative
- NT5325 - Gospel of John
- OT5101 - Elements of Hebrew I
- OT5102 - Elements of Hebrew II