Adjunct Professor in Educational Ministries and Leadership, Associate Director of Doctor of Ministry StudiesBA Biola University, 1976; MS, Texas A&M Commerce, 2007; MA/CE, Dallas Theological Seminary 2009; DMin, 2013.
Dr. Jeanne Ballard draws from 40 years of ministry experience in para-church, missions, Christian school, and local church ministry to teach and mentor students preparing for ministry. In 2008 her husband transitioned from the role of senior pastor to found APTministries, an organization developed to train pastors in Africa. Dr. Ballard is the Director of Women’s Ministry for APT and has trained women in Chad, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. She has also taught in Russia, Fiji, France, and the inner city of St. Louis. She served as a Bible teacher and Christian school administrator in Texas and Arizona. Currently, she assists DMin students with various aspects of their program as DMin Studies administrator. Though she has experience with most aspects of Christian education, her particular passion is discipling through relationships. The focus of her DMin dissertation is intergenerational discipling. She looks forward to learning more about discipling the next generation when her first grandchild is born this winter. Chuck and Jeanne have enjoyed 32 years of marriage and ministry together. They have been blessed with a son, a daughter, their spouses, and three grand-dogs.
- EML102 - History & Philosophy of Christian Education
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML315 - Introduction to Christian Mentoring and Coaching
- WM405 - Christian Education in Intercultural Contexts
- DE302 - History and Philosophy of Christian Education
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- DM305 - Select Topics of CE Issues in Today's Ministry
- DM535 - Dev Leadership through Mentoringand Coaching