Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural StudiesBS, Stephen F. Austin University, 1996; MA/CM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2002; PhD, King's College London, 2015.
Jenny McGill directed the International Office at Dallas Seminary from May 2004–May 2014 and has led intercultural seminars with Global Arena since 2012. Since August 2014, she currently serves as a Regional Dean for Indiana Wesleyan University. In 2006, she received a Fulbright award for the International Education Administrator Program to Germany and the Czech Republic. As a Fulbright recipient, she has traveled for community service, study, and research which has taken her to thirty countries on six continents. Follow her at www.jennymcgill.com and Twitter @drjennymcgill
- RS100 - Research Seminar for International Students
- WM101 - Introduction to World Missions
Sociology of religion
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- "Surveying the Landscape: Contemporary Challenges in Adult Higher Education." Access: The Journal of the National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (3:1). 2017. 16-31.
- "Using Art to Explore Plagiarism." Teaching Theology & Religion (18:1). 2015. 99.
- "Furthering Christ's Mission: International Theological Education." Transformation: An International Journal of Holistic Mission Studies (32). 2015. 225–39.
- "God's Work: DTS Around the World." Kindred Spirit (38:3). 2014.
- "International Student Migration: Outcomes and Implications." Journal of International Students (3:2). 2013. 167-181.
- "Leadership in Small Talk." Outcomes 2013. 42.
- "An Interview with Alister McGrath." Kindred Spirit 2012.
- Review of "Local Theology for the Global Church." Bibliotheca Sacra (169). 2012. 504-506.
- Review of "Working with Words: On Learning to Speak Christian." Leaven (20). 2012. 212-13.
- "Out of the Office and Into the World: A Personal Perspective on the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program." Institute for International Education (IIE) Networker 2010. 35.
- Review of "Subverting Global Myths: Theology and the Public Issues." Bibliotheca Sacra (166). 2009. 372-74.
- "The Laborer." International Educator (1). 2009. 60.
- "Caring for Earth's People: The Call to Care." Kindred Spirit (32:3). 2008. 8-9.
- "From Behind the Desk to Crossing Borders." The Fulbright Funnel (2). 2008.
- "WorldLink for NAFSA Toolkit." (Published Online). 2003.