Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural StudiesBS, Stephen F. Austin University, 1996; MA/CM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2002; PhD, King's College London, 2015.
Jenny McGill has worked in international education and intercultural consulting with clients and students from over sixty nations, having directed the International Office at Dallas Seminary from 2004–2014. A Fulbright recipient, she currently serves as a Regional Dean for Indiana Wesleyan University. With interdisciplinary lenses (sociology, psychology, and theology), she researches the intersection of religion, culture, and identity with a focus on ethnic minorities. Travel for community service, study, and research has taken her to thirty countries on six continents. Connect with her at www.jennymcgill.com and @drjennymcgill.
- RS100 - Research Seminar for International Students
- WM101 - Introduction to World Missions
Sociology of religion
DTS Voice Videos
DTS Voice Articles
- "Addressing the Neglect of Students of Color: The Strategy of Life Coaching." Journal of Sociology and Christianity (8:1). 2018. 23–42.
- "The Migration of International Graduates: Intentions, Outcomes, and Implications." Journal of Studies in International Education (22). 2018.
- "Surveying the Landscape: Contemporary Challenges in Adult Higher Education." Access: The Journal of the National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (3:1). 2017. 16-31.
- "Using Art to Explore Plagiarism." Teaching Theology & Religion (18:1). 2015. 99.
- "Furthering Christ's Mission: International Theological Education." Transformation: An International Journal of Holistic Mission Studies (32). 2015. 225–39.
- "God's Work: DTS Around the World." Kindred Spirit (38:3). 2014.
- "International Student Migration: Outcomes and Implications." Journal of International Students (3:2). 2013. 167-181.
- "Leadership in Small Talk." Outcomes 2013. 42.
- "An Interview with Alister McGrath." Kindred Spirit 2012.
- Review of "Local Theology for the Global Church." Bibliotheca Sacra (169). 2012. 504-506.
- Review of "Working with Words: On Learning to Speak Christian." Leaven (20). 2012. 212-13.
- "Out of the Office and Into the World: A Personal Perspective on the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program." Institute for International Education (IIE) Networker 2010. 35.
- Review of "Subverting Global Myths: Theology and the Public Issues." Bibliotheca Sacra (166). 2009. 372-74.
- "The Laborer." International Educator (1). 2009. 60.
- "Caring for Earth's People: The Call to Care." Kindred Spirit (32:3). 2008. 8-9.
- "From Behind the Desk to Crossing Borders." The Fulbright Funnel (2). 2008.
- "WorldLink for NAFSA Toolkit." (Published Online). 2003.